Case study questions
- How do you determine space use, function and anthropogenic activity at archaeological sites?
- How can sediments be used to determine geomorphological and climate changes?
- What methods can be used to find sites and determine boundaries?
- What impacts have humans made on the landscape?
- What are the limits of geoarchaeological techniques?
- How do you determine water management at archaeological sites?
- Are features natural or anthropogenic?
- Can the landscape context of the archaeological site be determined?
- How have sediments aided preservation?