SASSA Disclaimer and Access Policy
SASSA OFFERS THE WORK AS-IS AND MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND CONCERNING THE WORK, EXPRESS, IMPLIED, STATUTORY OR OTHERWISE, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, WARRANTIES OF TITLE, MERCHANTIBILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, NONINFRINGEMENT, OR THE ABSENCE OF LATENT OR OTHER DEFECTS, ACCURACY, OR THE PRESENCE OF ABSENCE OF ERRORS, WHETHER OR NOT DISCOVERABLE. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES, SO SUCH EXCLUSION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. EXCEPT TO THE EXTENT REQUIRED BY APPLICABLE LAW, IN NO EVENT WILL SASSA BE LIABLE TO YOU ON ANY LEGAL THEORY FOR ANY SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, PUNITIVE OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF THIS LICENSE OR THE USE OF THE WORK, EVEN IF LICENSOR HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
All materials contained in SASSA are subject to copyright claims and other proprietary rights. Copyright and moral rights for all contributions to SASSA remain with the authors. SASSA provides non-exclusive, non-transferable rights to users for the use, reproduction or adaptation of, in whole of in part, the material providing the copyright holders are acknowledged. Where specific permission to use material is required, this is identified, and such permission must be sought from the copyright holder or agency cited. Please ensure that you are familiar with the Creative Commons license that covers this site.
SASSA is not responsible for the accuracy or completeness of these materials, this rests with the authors.
SASSA is not responsible for and loss, cost or damage caused to persons reliant on materials as a result of periodic updates and changes to material posted on SASSA.
SASSA accepts no responsibility for the content of websites linked to SASSA.
As a user of SASSA you agree to the following conditions of use:
- You agree to respect the copyright of all materials contained within SASSA.
- You may use electronic or print copies of the material in SASSA for your own purposes as long as the copyright holders are acknowledged, and no
- You may create links in other web pages to SASSA using the URL www.sassa.org.uk
- You assume total responsibility and risk for your use of SASSA.
- You may not modify SASSA and its contents except as allowed by your user rights within the SASSA Knowledge Base.
- You will respect other who use and contribute to SASSA via the SASSA Knowledge Base.
- You will not use SASSA or any part of the material it contains for non-copyright purposes.
SASSA reserves the right to use material contained within it for its own publicity purposes, providing the permission of the copyright holder has first been obtained.
Any of the trademarks, service marks, collective marks, design rights, personality rights or similar rights that are mentioned, used or cited in SASSA are the property of their respective owners. Unless otherwise stated SASSA is neither endorsed nor affiliated with any of the holders of any such rights and as such SASSA cannot grant any rights to use any otherwise protected materials. Your use of any such or similar incorporeal property is at your own risk.